Advantages of LED lamps
- The diodes usually produce light of a single color; this allows these LED bulbs to be perfect decoration tools mostly where colored lighting is required.
- The light beams generated are more focused and more taper.
- The LED bulbs are more durable and therefore best to use in both indoor and outdoor lighting.
- The led lamps have higher electric energy efficacy, in that they generate more light with the similar amount of current, compared to other bulbs.
- LED bulbs are more compact and smaller in size, allowing lighting fixing and well even apportion in a room or outdoor.
- The diodes light up immediately and do not require warm up time.
Types of outdoor LEDs
- Street lighting, LED lamps are better over the other model of light bulbs due to their energy saving abilities.
- Landscape lighting, this is where it is used outside like in parks sites or picnic sites or gardens. it’s commonly done for decoration reasons and to create ambiance in this places.
- Floodlights, these are used to light up areas such as sports arenas and work stations at night. Led lamps are best at such sites due to their brightness and focal light emissions.
- Security lights, these are where these lamps are mounted on the walls or gates of a building to ensure security and safety by discouraging unwarranted intrusions.
- Underwater lighting, mostly used for decorations in pools, fountains, and ponds. These sorts of lamps must be water proof and water resistant.