Advantages of LED lamps
- The diodes usually produce light of a single color; this allows these LED bulbs to be perfect decoration tools mostly where colored lighting is required.
- The light beams generated are more focused and more taper.
- The LED bulbs are more durable and therefore best to use in both indoor and outdoor lighting.
- The led lamps have higher electric energy efficacy, in that they generate more light with the similar amount of current, compared to other bulbs.
- LED bulbs are more compact and smaller in size, allowing lighting fixing and well even apportion in a room or outdoor.
- The diodes light up immediately and do not require warm up time.
Types of outdoor LEDs
- Street lighting, LED lamps are better over the other model of light bulbs due to their energy saving abilities.
- Landscape lighting, this is where it is used outside like in parks sites or